1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Results-National Trapshooting Day-Buffalo Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

WAY TO GO SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Update on the AA Singles shoot-off: Got Coach home, fed him a good Canadian supper of weiners & beans on toast with ketchup (be still my heart!) and before you could say, "Gee I sure love those money clips from BGC's National Trapshooting Day" his temp was up to about 102 degree and he was down for the count.

I just left him tucked into bed with a hot cup of Theraflu, a box of Kleenex and his hunting dog snuggled up and watching over him.

Thanks, everyone, for the best day ever yesterday! Now it's time to hunt!

Calamity

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well I am back! Feels like I have been kicked in the ribs for 3 days and left to die. Coughed up both lungs for 2 days and high temp. Not fun. But am feeling better, thanks for the wishes.

I am so proud of Sally! She has worked hard for the 1st 100 and was a fantastic end to this years shooting and a great start on next years averages! There was one target though, lightly hit with a piece of orange still visable in the cloud. Otherwise 99 soot balls! I am so jealous. The student exceeds the master. In this case, the coach has been coached! It feels wonderful.
    To all those coaches out there, YOU know what I mean. NOTHING FINER!

Coach
    Primedust
    Have a great fall, we are retiring to hunting for a few months and then back to our favorite sport!

Mark Stevens .... GOOD HUNTING!

4. brent375hh

brent375hh TS Member

Mark,

I am glad to hear you are feeling better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.