1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Results Minnesota Sportsmens Club ATA Event

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Judd, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Judd

Judd TS Member

I am reposting this thread as Results of the shoot, so you may have seen this already.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all who attended. And thank you to all those who worked hard behind the scene to make the event a success.

The results of the event are as follows; Singles Winners: AA –Nick Kubash-100 A---Jim Williams-100 B---Blain Wirths-94 C---Tony Steffens-92 D—Hunter Luedtke-87 Congratulations to Hunter, He joined the ATA for the 1st time Sunday and won his 1st event!!

Handicap Winners: 1st Place-Robert Smith-95 (21-24 yards) Runner up- Kyle Berens-95 1st Place –(18-20 yds) Melissa Knudson-93 1st Place-(25-27 yds) Alex steffens-91

Doubles Winners: A-Lou Kosiba-92 B-George Day-93 C-Ed Dietz-83

Hi-overall went to Robert Smith with a 283!!

Randy Jones, Minnesota Sportsmen's Club

2. MNGuns

MNGuns Member

Good shooting Hunter, and thanks to Randy and the club for hosting this event. Certainly was a nice day for it.

-Cliff

3. Judd

Judd TS Member

I put all but one of the payout checks in the mail today. The one I didn't get out is for George Day. His address has changed and his imprint card didn't do well.

So if you are out there George or anybody has Georges address or phone number please PM me and I will see that Georges gets his winnings.

Thank,

Randy