1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Results from Williams County

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GROCERY GUY, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Has anyone heard any results from Williams County yet? Glenn

2. josh b

josh b TS Member

3. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Craig Collins and Jerry Nickell had top scores of 98. Gary Cessna and Ron Charniga were 2nd with 97, Bruce Haffner had the lone 96, and 6 shared 4th place with 95, Gregg Bauserman, Louis Kurnyak, Leo Felty, Danny Ryan, Keith Hylton, and Bill Miller. 59 shooters in the program, many more shot for the Modified Lewis.

Great crowd, weather was challenging with the rain and drizzle, but no high winds. Youth shooters raffled off a beautiful Henry Golden Boy, thanks everyone for the support! Also thanks to everyone that helped run the event today, already looking forward to the next one!

Joe

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You really saw the results of the ATA's reduction kick in.

Don

5. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

BIGDON, Do you think for the good or for the bad? Brad

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

18 to 22 yarders pretty much cleaned up!

7. chisle

chisle Member

I think they need to set min.yardage at 21 at these shoots to hold back the sandbaggers.
    Jeff

8. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

We had a ball, Williams county is the best ran club in the country. Great job guys and gals. Very smooth ran shoot and the kids did a great job also.Can't wait till the next one.

Mark J

9. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

I agree with BigDon about the ATA reductions kicking in, plus the two yard club reduction moved many up very close but no one shot closer than 19 yards and the 27 yarders shot from 25. I see one of the 2nd place shooters shot from the 25. The shoot was very well run and the winners will be moved back for the next shoot making it better.

10. chisle

chisle Member

out of the 5 shooters in the cal. money 4 were 19 yarders& 1 great shooter from the 25.out of the 6 shooters that had 95s ,5 were 19 &20 yarders & 1-25 yd. shooter. just a few facts.

11. Mike

Mike Member

Well run shoot by great folks at a very nice club. I broke 88 from 19yds, didn't win anything, but I'll try again. I turned down reductions for years and finally decided to shoot where I'm "competitive", afterall thats why they call it handicap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

keith hylton ohio trapshooter