1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Results from Middletown Champion of Champions 4-15

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Flinch king, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flinch king

Flinch king Member

Can anyone tell me where I can find the results of the Champion of Champions shoot at Middletown last weekend? I looked on rjstuart.com and Middletown's website, but there was no results for this event.Thanks!
    Brian Seibert
  2. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

The club should be able to provide you that info. If not a report of the qualifiers will be sent to the OSTA secretary. Once that has arrived we will update a spread sheet and put it on the OSTA website with results of all qualifiers for the Champion of Champion program.

We had a few clubs last year send in results which are posted. Now we are seeing several clubs start the process this year. As the results come in we will update the OSTA website weekly.

Thanks for participating in this program which was designed to get more shooters out to the smaller clubs to support them

Roger Edgington
    OSTA Vice President
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.