1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Results-Freeze Your Buns-Jan. 15 Buffalo Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdave35180, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdave35180

bigdave35180 TS Member

now that is wanting to shoot mighty bad.....my old thin blood just can't take it anymore

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Sorry we missed the fun, boys. I'm on day 7 of the flu and now pneumonia and Coach stayed home to make sure I didn't shovel the 1000 sq ft deck. Come to think of it, neither did he. Hmmmmmm.

I think Coach is coming out to play tomorrow as I have already planned a nap between 8am-4pm. Brace yourselves as he's cranky. I'm not a willing patient.

Calamity

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

PS. Way to go, Connie!

And Ertz, what do you mean, "GOING to be hard to live with?" Too funny! Poor Smitty.

4. brent375hh

brent375hh TS Member

Connie,

You are my current hero.

5. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

We had our Targets for the Hardcore III,yesterday at Birchwood Recreation and Shooting up here in Anchorage,when we started it was about -15 and warmed up from there.I am glad we are no the only Hardcore group,we also shoot winter leagues three nights a week.

6. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Now that is what I call hardcore, we shot are jackpot shoot today and we thougt it was cold at 10 above. I would love to come there and shot some time.
    It sound like a lot of fun

Kooz

7. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Hey folks thanks for making feel welcome when I get a wwek end off and it's a bit warmer I 'll be back.
    Jeff Murr
    PS I hope to shoot that new stock a bit better next time.

8. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Jeff, you are welcome, thank you for coming out to Buffalo. I hope I was not to hard on you. I seen your last round went pretty good.I'm sure by the time we meet again you will have that great looking stock figured out. Hope to see you this summer

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.