1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Results Chillicothe Shoot 5-13-12

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by KW post 5, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KW post 5

KW post 5 TS Member

Well folks we were blessed with another great day with good scores 16s,Richard Anderson 100,Larry Lark 100 A class,Alan Maly 98,Robert Grieves 98 B class,William Seele 97 C class,Robert Minor 94 D class HDCP William Murphy 22-24 95,Robert Grieves 18-21 95 Larry Murphy 25-27 94 DBLS Kevin Wunder A 93,Daniel Gannon B 90,Ronald Bauer C 86,Robert Grieves D 77 I wish to thank Al,Chuck,Jerry,Dennis,Boy Scouts,and all the folks who shot on mothers day without ya it wouldnt work.Hope everyone has a great State shoot our next one is July 1st its our Indian Shoot see ya then KW

2. KW post 5

KW post 5 TS Member

3. butcher

butcher Member

Every time you shoot I can't make it but I will.

4. guybo_4

guybo_4 Member

Kevin, I wish to add one thing to this post. Ms. Hannah Martin shot her first 25 straight at the Mother's Day shoot. What better gift to mom than for her daughter to excel at trap shooting. Our future lies firmly in the hands of our youth and Hannah is a perfect example of what our sport has in store for the future. Way to go Hannah!

5. KW post 5

KW post 5 TS Member

I overlooked this milestone in young Hannah scores, on sunday I noticed her hat looked very different and you are correct our future is in the hands of youth. Congradulations Hannah and many more 25s will come your way. Kevin Wunder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.