1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Results Chillicothe IL Indian Shoot 7-1-12

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KW post 5, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KW post 5

KW post 5 TS Member

Folks it was a hot one,first Tom Hoffman is ok thank goodness, the heat all most got the best of him heard he got home around 1:30am Thanks to Tim Turpin and everyone else may have saved his life.Now onto the results 16s A-Bruce Bennett 99,B_Bill Murphy 100,C-Tom Hoffman 97,Don Willis-92,SR-VET Bill Jordan-99,VET-Bill Seele-98,Lady-Kathy Turpin-93,JR-Joshua Matzke-96,SUB JR Jacob Goodman-80,next Dbls -A-Mike Dennis 95,B-Bill Jordan 96,C Gary Franklin 88,D-Cliff Glardon,last HDCP 11 punches Champion Gary Franklin 98,18-21 Ron Bauer 97,22-24 Roland Seger 97 coin toss over Jason Hassler,25-27 Mike Dennis 96 I personaly want to thank the Indians for the coins this was our biggest shoot yet there were 1-98 4-97s-6-96s in the caps.Finally Jerry,Al,Dennis,Tim,boyscoutsand shooters you all make this fun for me thanks and stay cool till next tim Kevin Wunder P.S Bruce -Rollie-Jacob I have your coins locked up email me if you want them sent Thanks again to the 74 shooters who braved a very hot day but great scores shoot

2. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Thanks Kevin! Great job to you and the guys! I wish I could have done the shoot off but seeing my boys smile at the fireworks in Walnut was worth the sacrifice.

3. Trap0054

Trap0054 TS Member

Kevin,

We had a good time at CSC as usual. Thanks to you and your team for keeping the program moving. We got home at a decent time even after stopping for ice cream!

I will pick up the coin next time.

Bruce Bennett

4. KW post 5

KW post 5 TS Member

TTT For some great shooters with awesome scores Good luck to everyone at some great upcoming shoots dont forget the Grand See ya around KW

5. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

Kevin, who had the once fired nitros for sale on the board at the club. I think the name was Walt. Could you give me his number? Thanks, KT

6. KW post 5

KW post 5 TS Member

Kent, if its Walt I will see him thursday if you want them let me know I will pick them up for you KW P.S 309 256 6319 my cell

7. Andy Grant

Andy Grant TS Member

It was a hot one for sure, but it was a good time. Glad I could make the shoot!

8. BillJ

BillJ Member

Kevin, those were the best set doubles I have seen in a long time on Pat traps. Other clubs should take a lesson from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.