1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Results at Perry County Gun Club Buddy Sh1/13

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Perry County Gun Club, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perry County Gun Club

Perry County Gun Club TS Member

Bob Shaffer and Don Renner won all the money.They just did not miss any targets.Next Sunday on 1/20/08 there will be a $50.00 bounty on there heads.
    Any one who cashes in more money than they do will win. If for some reason they don't show up to defend there title we go go off of 1/13 winnings.Look forward to seeing you all there. Thanks Mark 740-405-1130

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

HHHHMMMMMM. If we show up an beat them again do we get the BOUNTY???
    Don

3. Perry County Gun Club

Perry County Gun Club TS Member

No But I will buy a bowl of soup beans and a sandwich and all the coffee you can drink

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

You have to put someone on that rennerize...if you don't he'll hurt you bad....(LOL!) Have shot with Don a few times and if he didn't beat me I would almost say it was a real priviledge. Glad to hear you're tearing 'em up. Hope to see you sometime this winter.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

JB, I still have something in my shop for you.
    Don

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Yea, I know. As you can tell I'm not overly worried. Just blet me know if you're planning to move out of state! LOL

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.