1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

restoring the rule of law

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TOOLMAKER 251, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Please take a few minutes to view this video as history is repeating itself with all the voter fraud that is happening. This is a true account of what happened more then 60 years ago, do a search on "battle of Athens"

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I never heard of this, but it is as important to our country as the union struggles were 50 years prior.

Freedom isn't free, and only free people can own weapons.

HM

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Thanks Toolmaker, I hope it doesn't come to that again, but I'm scared it might if we want to persevere our country as we know it

4. cnsane

cnsane Member

Not to pick on you personally, Cat, but,,,hoping it doesn't come to that is the same hoping that gave us Hope and Change. And most people are scared--scared it might inconvienance or cause hardship to our lifestyles, so we'll kick the can down the road for as long as we possibly are able. Myself can hardly wait till the sh!+ hits the fan because I've had the fore-sight to stock up on Teflon suits so it won't stick to us, among other things necessary to revert back to a 19th century lifestyle. My crew will just be standing in the breeze looking for useful recruits among the shell-shocked wanderers who are wondering why the lights were turned off and the grocery stores aren't being re-stocked while martial law deteriorates into fend for yourselves. Little bands of looters will be our new equivalent of Democratic welfare recipients. We can't preserve this country as we know it, the interest on that debt is already too high. All we can do is persevere in the face of hardship and dilema(sp)because we let apathy guide our actions for far too long. The longer we fall, the harder we hit. So the sooner it happens, the sooner we recover from our political correctness. Before I get too old and frail to guide my family through the Social Riots. Muslim terrorists pale beside the fact that we are our own worst enemy.

5. dshot

dshot Member

The same thing can happen without Pic. ID when someone votes, You have to have and ID to get a Libery card but you can vote on your word. It's been proven that dead votes still vote.

6. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

An interesting topic, and one I feel is so important! We see so many obvious desecrations of a hard and fast rule that soon all boundarys become squishy and easy to ignore. That spells huge trouble.

Two big ones before us right now is electronic (or human) voter fraud and the financial/bank fraud. These are playing out right in front of us -as the mechanism of law is stuck in its tracks.

What do these two pertain to? Our elected representitives.

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

cnsane, I know it's just kicking the can down the road, but I only have so much road left to kick it down, and will do everything in my power to stop the forces trying to ruin this once great country

We are in dire need of teaching our future generations the act of patriotism, and it needs to be done in the home, as the schools won't even if they tried, they would be reigned in by the PC crowd, and be called racist

Being prepared and knowing and watching what is going on around you is of up most importance, and you will never find the truth from the media who's job it is to convey the truth

8. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

~^~ An important event that should be seen by all Americans!

Hap

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Now the UN Human Rights Commission is investigating US voting laws because voter ID is "discriminatory". The countries on the Commission include Saudi Arabia where women will not have the right to vote until 2016! Other members of the Commission still permit wife beating and honor killings.

I have a dream! that some day, we will have a President who will kick the UN out of New York and turn that property into a sewerage treatment plant - a step up from its present use.

10. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

birdogs Why didn't you mention who started that with the UN. It was the NAACP that complained to the UN. The UN has no right to interfere with American law.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.