1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Responses from my elected officials

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dougbbbb, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jun 16, 2010
    Here are a few responses from my elected officials from NJ. Just wondering if other people got the same response.

Thank you for contacting me with your opposition to the establishment of
    more restrictive gun ownership. I strongly support the preservation and
    protection of our right to bear arm, which is guaranteed in our

As you may know, I am unable to vote on federal legislation, but I will
    take your views into consideration should I be given the opportunity to
    vote on legislation pertaining to this matter in the Assembly.

Thank you again for contacting me and please feel free to contact me
    again if I can ever be of assistance in this or any other matter.

Mary Pat Angelini
    Assemblywoman, 11th District

Dear Friend,

Thank you for contacting me using the Write Your Representative (WYR) feature available through my website. This message is to confirm that your email has been received in my office.

Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind as the 113th Congress investigates, debates and votes upon the many issues facing us as a nation. As in the past, I will continue to conduct in-depth analysis of information relevant to these issues and will continue to work tirelessly to advance the interests, causes and concerns of the people of New Jersey and the nation.

If you are seeking assistance with an individual problem you may be experiencing, either I or one of my staff assistants will be in contact with you shortly. In the interim, you are always welcome to call my constituent service center most convenient for you:

Burlington/Mercer Counties:
    (609) 585-7878
    TTY (609) 585-3650

Monmouth/Ocean Counties:
    (732) 350-2300

Washington, DC
    (202) 225-3765

Member of Congress

Dear Mr. Bracher :

Thank you for contacting me to express your concerns regarding additional firearms legislation in the wake of the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut . Your opinion is very important to me, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to you on this critical issue.

As the father of two, this tragedy struck painfully close to my heart and painfully close to the heart of every parent. No parent should ever have to bear the unspeakable pain of losing a child, especially to this type of tragedy. I join with every American in expressing our deep and abiding grief as a nation and our deepest -- most heartfelt -- condolences to the families of the victims.

As your Senator, I strongly defend the rights of citizens to use firearms responsibly for recreational purposes or protection of one's family and home. At the same time, I vigorously support efforts to keep guns out of the hands of individuals that wish to use them against society.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. On this, as with any other issue, there are many different views. Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind. I invite you to visit my website ( http://menendez.senate.gov ) to learn more about how I am standing up for New Jersey families in the United States Senate.

Lautenberg and this Menendez must go!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.