1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Respond to Nora & Randy's clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshoot-KX-5, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshoot-KX-5

trapshoot-KX-5 TS Member

Respond to Nora & Randy

The Waynesboro Fish & Game Club hosted a clinic put on by Nora & Randy Ross for the sixth striaght year on May 1st and 2nd and every class has been full. Randy's long handicap clinic's with a maximum of 5 per class was held on April 29th and 30th. Nora and Randy's committment to providing the shooters with the best instruction possible is evident by the many comments made to us at the end of the clnics. Mark Murray and myself (Denny Bricker)would welcome any comments from anyone taking either clinic. Nora and Randy and Mark and I are always looking for constructive criticism to make the clinic as good as possible. If you liked the clinic as is we would like to hear from you also. Please respond to Trapshooters.com

2. tobyshaw

tobyshaw TS Member

Don't know about Randy's, but attended Nora's 2 consecutive years, 2003 & 2004 I believe. Best money I have spent on trapshooting. If she ever has another clinic in evansville, in, I'll be there. Toby Shaw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.