1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Resizer Deprimer Equipment

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nsrailroad, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

Does anyone make a shell resizer deprimer. I found its a nightmare to resize esp depriming these hulls.Going to try reloading them again to see if the second time is easyer. I resize and deprime on my mec 600, then come back and reload.Trying to keep the machine from vibrating to much cause off promo powder.May just find a clucker 600 to do this.
    Thanks
    Railroad

2. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

There are a few of the MEC Hull Conditioners around - old 650 users had them.

There are a few Lachmillers around, too, and cannibalizing an old 600 will work well.

Ask on FS/WTB. I found two Lachmillers there.

Bob

3. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

4. powderburn

powderburn Member

Hey,
    check out ebay. Do a search using "case conditioner" or "shotshell de-primer". That's how I found mine. It was a simple machine made by MEC years ago, that they no longer make. All it basically is is the first staion of a 600 by itself. Ver handy tool. The reloading world grew up and left that machine behind. Take a while to look on auction sites. You'll eventually find one.
    all the best, Patrick Fitzjarrald

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I may have an old lachmiller. Ill check my garage in the AM.

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I have a bunch of old Pacific 150's.. just use the decapping and resize station..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shotshell deprimer