1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Resale on Kolar TS ????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rocketdog, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

Appreciate your input.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

You are a friend, but you are nuts.

A 3 word question with ZERO data and you wnat Perazzi and Krieghoff owners to tell you aome hypothertical value of a gun?

Dave, put a bigger exhaust fan in your glue room

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

More PEA SOUP? LOL, Jeff

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Very poor. Very poor. I'll trade you a classic KS-5 standard, 32 inch, K gun for that Kolar TS if it is the top single. Right accoss.

David
    Los Angeles

5. red hammer

red hammer Member

Your first. Lost is probable your best lost sorry you should of stuck with Perazzi or k guns at least it don't hurt as bad. After that one you'll probably never buy another one.

6. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

Who cares what the resale of the kolar gun is..Just enjoy shooting it..One of the best trap guns made,,I drive a lot of Chevrolet Suburbans 38 grand and when I am done with them they they are not worth more than a few thousand dollars....I can drive the kolar or Perazzi a lot longer and the thrill is better than driving a chevy..The car just takes you to the places to have fun..
    The kolar will last a lifetime..Never had a great conversation about my cars..But had some good conversations about my guns..Just shoot the gun that you like best..Maybe try a few and always look for the the gun that will make you a champion..That what trapshootiog is all about..
    If you keep it a long time it will be worth more..I shot a Kreighoff 32 that was $645 out the door in the 70's Just went up in value..Y models were $265 in the box..My how things have changed..I will have to look around to see what my Perazzi from Ithaca cost when they came out..I still have the box that it came in..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.