1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

required targets

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Buster1652, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buster1652

Buster1652 Member

Could someone enlighten me as to the minimum number of both handicap and singles targets I would have to have recorded in order to be eligible for the Ohio state shoot in June 2012. I am starting with zero targets shot. Just got my 2012 target card in Oct 2011

Thanks

Buster

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Here's a good place to start, you can email a OSTA Director and get the proper information.

Curt

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

2011 required 1000 of each. I doubt that the requirements will be different for 2012.

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Buster, you can still shoot at the Ohio State shoot, or any of them for that matter but you will be assigned penalty class and yardage. In 2011, for the State shoot, that was minimum B class and 22 yds for hcp. The Buckeye and Cardinal classic were the same for singles but the hcp was 20. I live in Columbus - practically impossible to get enough registered targets to stay in class - as a new shooter you're going to be at 20 yds for hcp anyway. Sign up,take the penalty if you have to - shoot to break em all and just have a good time.

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.