1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Requesting parts from RCBS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fvtrkyhntr, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fvtrkyhntr

fvtrkyhntr Member

Ordered some parts for my Grand last spring, called a month later and they had just shipped them.

2. justanother99

justanother99 Member

RCBS is a great company to deal with and this is very abnormal that parts take so long to get to your. I'd suspect maybe they were out of stock and had to make another run.

3. CR7Prez

CR7Prez Member

I ordered some parts 3 weeks ago and received them in 6 business days from CA to NY. The Grand is a great loader and RCBS is a fine company to do business with.

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I got my parts in a couple weeks. My equipment was still operational, so I thought it was fine.

5. shippankid

shippankid TS Member

I ordered parts on Monday the 2nd December and I'm in Washingon state. I offered to pay for shipping and they refused to take any money. It has been 7 days since I ordered them and I'm hoping that Monday the 10th will be my lucky day. Only 800 miles to my place from their shipping HDQTRS.Seems poky!

6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I just about rebuilt a Grand with them. I bought one that had been dropped and then stored for a while They replaced all the parts that I needed including the aluminum platten in a very timely manner. I dont think I waited more than a week for anything.

Chuck

7. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

That's great. I told Hornady that I had bought two of the 366's used and they decided that I would have to pay for all parts. Wish I had known that before I bought them all. LOL Jackie B.

8. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I have sent my entire machine back to have it refurbished and have requested spare parts on at least four times. Never had a problem

9. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Ive gotten a lot of parts from rcbs never a problem ( no charge ) Hornady on the other hand seems to charge for everything.

10. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Fred: Happy Holidays to you and your wife.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.