1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Request for help

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GordonWood421, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

0   0   0

if anyone is willing to help, we are trying to upload multiple photos. We are successful in uploading multiple photos to the image gallery. However, the only image that presents in a "thread" is the photo that is uploaded LAST.

what is the trick to uploading more than one photo ?

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Give me a call and I will walk you thru' it. Rick ~~~Texas 979-542-2901

3. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

0   0   0

Hey there Rick,

My name is Doug Neal and I'm trying to help my Father upload his photos.

My cell phone number is 404.374.6494 or my Father's home number is 251.479.2512

Thank you for offering to help. I just phoned but was not able to
    leave a message.

We will certainly try to reach you again.

In the meantime, THANK YOU.

Doug Neal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.