1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Repubs find Cahonees

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by perga1, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perga1

perga1 Active Member

House Republicans fight Pelosi early recess of the House by staying and debating in the darkened chamber. It's about time they stood up to the witch and the rest of the far left Libs.

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

More of thier republican buddys should be there also. Most ran out the front door. Its about time they stood up to these commies...

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Not to long ago everyone was saying that Dub-ya was connected to big oil money. Now it looks like the ones that are tied to big oil are the Dem's. They a the one that are against drilling. Why????

Bob Lawless

4. oz

oz Active Member

It's not the oil companies that are screwing us it's the stock market (speculators) they can put an oil well in everyone's back yard but the price will still go up. oz

5. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Devilsadvocate, you got the message. I don't spell Spanish?

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Pelosi said "she is trying to save the planet." That they have been given CONTROL and she "will not give up the gavel to anybody". I guess she forgot about the "working together and bipartisanship" that she, yes she, spoke on the day that she got the speaker position. I would say she is a little pompous, wouldn't you??

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

That why they call her Nazi Pelosi.

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

If that witch has one more face lift she will be wearing a beard! The sorry commie witch has vowed to keep ANY vote on off shore drilling from reaching the floor for a vote! She and Screaming Dean both have said high gas prices are "GOOD for the people"! This is what you get with a liberal Democrat controlled congress!!!!

9. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

bigdogtx you said "I would say she is a little pompous," I don't know about pompous but she fits the bill as the proverbial Ass.

Bob Lawless

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Notice how little covereage this got on the national news?

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I sent e-mails to Pelosi and Reid. Their automatic responses were that they could not reply since I did not live in their District or State. I answered stating that they controlled the agenda of their respective houses and thus I was an constituent, albeit an unwilling one since I was affected by their actions.

No answer yet and I don't expect one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.