1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

republicans,,,,,,who are they......

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Sep 3, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

And pray tell WHY should we vote for them,,,,,,,maybe gene7777777 can explain it.........

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sometimes they are not even "lite"......

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

They are the party who traded principle for an attempt at being popular. It hasn't been a good trade off so far but there is still lots of stuff for them to trade off in their continued attempt.

4. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

It definately goes to show you that once you get to D.C. it really doesn't matter what you did to get there, only what you will do or not do to stay there. Both sides are useless and ineffective.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I have always been a Republican. However, I'm tired of the McCain group running the show. However, every time I hear Rand Paul he seems to fit my way of thinking. He's not like his father, whom I though was to Libertarian. And did not care for.

6. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Rand Paul is the future of the party. I don't know how one can be too Libertarian. Give me total freedom and self determination instead of over regulated, over litigated, over taxed any day.

If the Republican Party does not move to a Libertarian platform and embrace it completely it will never win another presidential election again.

Darr

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Like it or not the Republican party has to change because of minority interest out voting the party values..If surveys are to be believed it is only going to get worse.

In all reality I don't think we'll ever see a strong conservative party gaining very much political clout. The growing numbers of minority voters are against us and the Democrats are trying to widen the gap as we speak.

The only answer to this problem I can think of right now is to get the lazy non-voting republicans to the polls. Their lack of interest has cost us the last election!!

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

We have the corrupt party and the stupid party, sad to say but stick a fork in us we are done

9. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Republican = Know-it-all GRUMPY old men party.............

GS

10. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Below is a demographic chart. If someone like Rand Paul can speak to those ages 18-50, AND get most of the republican vote, he would stand a very good chance of winnig 2016. You definitely know the monority vote will not turn out as they did the past two elections. Also, with Hillary coming out with support for the Syrian bomb dropping, she'll disinfranchise many of the lefty anti-war Code-Pinkers.

gundr_2008_03031.jpg