1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Republican Trapshooter

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by robervl, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robervl

robervl TS Member

A Republican Trapshooter comes out of Safeway with a grocery cart full of food. A homeless man comes up too him and says i haven't eaten for two days. The trapshooter thinks a minuite and says boy i wish i had your will power, and then walks to his car.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    A Liberal Trapshooter comes out of the Organic Farmers Market and Hemp Festival, with a backpack full of food and dope. A derelict drug addict comes up to him and says "I haven't eaten for two days." The trapshooter thinks a minute and says, "I'm voting for Obama so he will tax the Republican Trapshooter and force him to feed you." Then walks to his Prius.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Brian.....thats a good one...except the Liberal Trapshooter stopped on his way to the Prius and hugged a tree!!

Curt

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Mr Keet Jr walks out of his Young Liberals for Obama brainwashing picnic with lots of anti-gun pamphlets containing idiotic made up hysteria. As he crosses the parking lot to his Schwinn, he imagines anyone there with a pickup or wearing "redneck" clothing to be packing a gun, and wets himself. Dribbling home, he changes his clothes, then gets on the computer and goes to ts.com to start a thread with the latest bilge he found, pretending to be a gunowner. He can only post during a brief period between his last high school class and when his parents get home from work, as they've had problems before with getting their web account cancelled after complaints were made about his online antics, and he's not supposed to be on the computer. He feels empowered by being able to act like a grown up, and thinks it's great not having to substantiate any of his wild claims. In his confused adolescent mind the claims are real because another liberal said they were. He then notices a new zit and pops it, while fantasizing that Mary Jane at school will be interested in him after he dazzles her with his latest Don Quixote tilting at windmills claims, showing how he did battle with evil gunowners. Unfortunately for him Mary Jane thinks he's a pathetic nerd, and is about to ask her boyfriend, the quarterback of the high school football team, to pound him into rubble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.