1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Republican Presidential debate tonite 8PM EST

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GunDr, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I hope Tancredo opens up a can of "Whoop Ass" tonight.

I also hope Fred jumps into this fray real quick.

F. Thompson & T. Tancredo is my "Dream Ticket"

Doug

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Well, I thought it was a poorly run debate. It turn out to be a Julie Anna, Mc Cain, and Romney talk-fest. Most questions asked, were to those three. Given the time frame to answer questions was so short, you better have had a deep breath to get it all out, in one big sentence.

Tommy Thompson did kind of surprise me. Being from WI, I really never saw the "fire" like he had last night. He did go over-board on the Reagan name dropping.

I was disapointed than only once was there a question on immigration. That was to McCain, "If he were Prez, would he appoint Tancredo to the immigration dept." McCain laughed it off, as if the moderator thought he would be that stupid. (F-you, McCain....Doug) He also said he would consider amending the constitution to allow a "foreign born" to become president.

Duncan Hunter, did do his best to try and keep immigration as a topic, but it was all in vain. I thought he was quite a good speaker. It was the first time I heard him.

Julie Anna, "Mr. Flip-Flop", had his tongue tied when trying to explain his position on abortion.

As for Romney, it's just tough for me to make an opinion on him. He did lie about being a life-long hunter, and just became an NRA member. Is he really trustworthy(?), I just don't know.

Well, those are my thoughts,

Doug

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Seems to me the media and the Democratic party are trying to shove Guiliani down our throats. He doesn't have what it takes to polarize the Repulican party. Consequently, his nomination as the Republican candidate would make it easier for the Democrats to elect Hillary.

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Tommy's idea has been around for awhile with the connservative groups(not the republicans). Along with the division of Irag, as one of the other debaters mentioned. An even distribution of money sure would get the Iraqi citizens more involved.

To "kind-of" go along with what Grammie wrote on another thread, neither side of the isle reaaly what to see a solution in Iraq. The Dems what to see it fail, and its a money maker for the Reps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

republican presidential debate time est tonite