1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Republican Governor Christy fed up with NRA

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 548, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 548

548 Guest

Governor Chisty rails against NRA attacking Obama children. ^^^^

2. 548

548 Guest

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vP1sG2AcksA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. darr

darr Well-Known Member

This must be a pretty effective ad.It has the lefties all bowed up.I don't know much about Christy but I know he is wrong on this subject.

Darr

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Think about this,..theres a method to Christies madness...aligning and broadcasting his views and opinions with everyone and everything the left finds dear....He wants to make sure hes viewed as thee only "good and acceptable RINO that the middle and left and enough of the right find worthy as worthy of their vote in 2016 as any candidate with a "D" by thier name...the new type of Republican...I think he has it pegged on how to come out on top

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

That is all very interesting of Gov. Christy. He feels that his children are in the public view and that makes them targets.

You gave web addresses for videos that don't seem to work. Try this.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vP1sG2AcksA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then please tell us all why his and Obama's children are off limits yet Obama's gun grab tatics are OK. Obama thinks nothing of trashing the right of our children that is fine because it is our children not his.

So do you think his tactics are any less reprehensible when he dose these type of things

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SHpdLORzn3Y?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1T8VZEKenzI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If that isn't enough for you there are a couple more that I can post he is using these children to do exactly the same thing as the NRA

Also Obama's children don't just have secret service people to protect them. The private school that he sends his children to has 11 armed gaurds. Yet he hasn't even mentioned the fact that the same could be done for all school children.

ivanhoe_2008_0303194.jpg

Tell us all who is paying for that him or the Federal Giverment????

548 you really should stick to being a cop as a reporter you really suck.

Bob Lawless

6. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Why should this surprise. After his kissed obamas butt in Sandy and blasted the GOP for holding up aid which was packed with pork? If there was no pork the GOP would have voted right away. Tricks like that are a mainstay of Democratic underhanded sleasyness. ed nichols

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

548 is a cop????????

That explains a lot,,,,,,,

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Christie is about as much of a republican as Bloomberg.

Also, the guy looks to me like he's never been "fed up".

He should hook up with Biden for '16.

Bob Falfa

9. 548

548 Guest

Bob Lawless, the links work perfectly. Reporter??? I made no comments and expressed no opinion, I posted links that some may find interesting (and since you visited the thread and felt compelled to participate I will consider the thread a success). Thank you for the career advise.

10. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I agree with the Governor 100%. Let’s leave the kids of the politicians out of it.

The NRA will not win sympathy for our cause from those on the fence like this.

Guy Babin

11. ivanhoe

TW it doesn't matter to me what party he is affiliated with. Everything he said in that video applies to Obama use of children to trash everyone's second amendment rights and that includes the children's.

So he doesn't like the NRA add having an effect on his children. Well I don't like Obama's use of children having an effect on my Children's and Grand children's second amendment rights. Yet as we can see it doesn't seem to matter what happens to our children just the ones he wanted to talk about, his.

Bob Lawless

12. trapperwads

After he sucked up to obama this guy cannot be trusted by either party. There were many other ways to say thank you. If I lived in NJ I may vote for a democrat before a guy I couldn't turn my back on. I hope his political life is over for NJ and all of us. And...I think the NRA campaign against obamas kids being better than ours as far as safety is right on...brilliant...keep it up...more...attack attack. ed nichols

13. trapperwads

The NRA should have a new ad. Him speaking with the children behind. This would be superimposed over the national debt racking up behind and a caption that says how much more debt did you saddle these children with while your talking, Mr. President? And for a cause that you know won't pass congress. Bait and swithch mr president bait and switch. ed nichols

14. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Regarding to children and politics; what's good for the goose is good for the gander. This BS rule only applies to republicans. Anyone remember what the Dem party did to Palin's kids.

Also, nobody was picking on Barry's kids. They were pointing out that his kids and other politician's kids were protected but your's and mine don't receive the same consideration. To hell with the peasants and surfs kids.

The NRA is not wrong in this case. I don't buy the media's view or Christie's either. I live in NJ and frankly Christie is a boisterous blow hole RINO. Yeah, both of those references can fit that fact that he's rotund. Anyone want to talk about his misuse of NJ State Police resources. He can go his Springstein's ass. And as a NJCOP who's pension benefits were cut by this asshole I might take him seriously if when cutting the working man's benefits he has cut social programs and entitlements equally. HE DID NOT! It was never mentioned that our pension was fully funded on the employee's part but the State hadn't lived up IT'S obligation and was dipping into employee's Police and Fire contributions to pay for other programs.

So whatever he might say I can tell you from a Jersey stand point that he's a phony polical opportunist.

In short: SCREW HIM! He should go and eat another baby (Austin Powers reference)

15. trapperwads

NJCOP...Has your police union taken him to court and sued? Make him sweat a few pounds off his fat turncoat ass! ed nichols

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Isn't there a old Pace commercial that says,

"New Jersey!, get a rope!"

He has turned into quite the RINO!

17. trapperwads

New Jersey voters. If you have to choose between two democrats why not vote for the one who is honest about being one? Not the one who thinks he is smarter than you. At once considered a rising star in the republican party Christie has now turned himself into something to be flushed and the sooner you do the sooner you get rid of the stink. just my thoughts. ed nichols

18. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Now Union only workers to do the Sandy repairs. Christie showed his true party in this whole mess. Better now than later down the road.

Don

19. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

BIGDON

I was working this storm. I'm in a beach town. The IBEW was turning non-union lineman away from the state. Christie had to do some fancy footwork before the residents of our towns formed a lynch mob to run down IBEW members.

This is one corrupt ass state.

20. ivanhoe

NJCOP you said and I quote.

"This is one corrupt ass state."

It is beginning to look like the you also have one corrupt ass Governor as well.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.