1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Republic Washington Shoots

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by C-Money, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C-Money

C-Money Member

Can anyone give me information about a Prospectors shoot comming up at the end of July at the Republic gun club? Thanks for the help! Corey
  2. C-Money

C-Money Member

3. C-Money

C-Money Member

The shoot on the 22nd, is that the gold shoot, or prospectors shoot I saw a flyer on? I think I saw it lying on the table down at Hermistons blanket shoot. To bad it is not on Saturday! Thanks for the info!
  4. mallard2

mallard2 Member

Where is the Republic gun club, from Walla Walla?
  5. C-Money

C-Money Member

Well the Prospector shoot was cancelled today. Wife and I left at 5am, rode the Ferry accross Lake Roosevelt at Keller, and oh my. Fridays storm nocked down trees and power lines the entire 50 miles up to Republic. Sad to see. Many many people are still without power accross Ferry County WA. Prayers sent to those affected, hope to make a shoot up there again soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.