1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Repost: F/S Al 391 Vandalia 1 of 300

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by billc49, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billc49

billc49 TS Member

Selling my AL 391. It's a matter of need not desire to sell it. Anyone interested should email me at billc@cbproserv.com or give me a call. Thanks for having a look.
    Bill Carling
    Cell: 269-274-2665

2. billc49

billc49 TS Member

Another view. Adjustable comb has a small crack in it. Comes complete as shown.

3. billc49

billc49 TS Member

'nother view

4. billc49

billc49 TS Member

And another view, minus my toes. Reasonable offers entertained. I don't want to give it away, but I will entertain offers. I have put maybe 500 rounds through it.
    Thanks for having a look,
    Bill Carling
    billc@cbproserv.com

5. billc49

billc49 TS Member

Just as an aside, I intend to sell this gun even if I end up nearly giving it away to a dealer. As I said, it's a matter of need not desire.
    Again, thanks for taking a look,
    Bill

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Willyc Need to see the crack please . That would make a big difference in any offers ?

Nice looking wood and it looks like a clean gun the crack will make a difference if it,s bad or not .

7. billc49

billc49 TS Member

I'll post a shot of it. It's not too bad, it happened when the comb came lose first time out. A friend tried to help me adjust it. If you look close on the one pic, you can see it. It has neither grown nor opened since. Thanks for the suggestion. The other pic is on my laptop. It'll be a few minutes.
    Bill

8. billc49

billc49 TS Member

Here is an extreme close up of the split in the comb.

9. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Bill,

Here is a bump for you. It might help to provide some more details such as the length of the barrel, the choke "type" such as "Optima" or "Optima Plus", the chokes that are included, etc.

Also, a starting price is a good idea. I never like to put a price on someone else's property.

10. billc49

billc49 TS Member

I appreciate the suggestion on adding the additional info although the gun is easily found on Berettas website and is pretty standard since it is a 1 of 300 gun. 32" barrel. Set of 5 chokes, visible in the picture of the gun. As far as the price, I obviously don't want to give it away, so I am entertaining reasonable offers, but we could start at $1000 and go from there. I simply want to sell the gun. I didn't want to start an auction. I don't believe at this point that I would refuse a reasonable offer.
    Thanks for the suggestions,
    Bill

11. billc49

billc49 TS Member

Is anyone out there really interested in this gun? I would like to sell it, but I think that I have had only one genuine offer on this. I have never sold one like this, and would like to know if I am just wasting my time or what? Has anyone else sold a gun on here to a party they didn't know, and did the sale go as planned. I would be curious to know.
    Thanks,
    Bill

12. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Willy, Bought and sold a lot of guns on here to people I did not know, not one bad deal yet. You would do better if you put a price on it. Bill

13. billc49

billc49 TS Member

Well, looks like it worked out Mr. Grill. I appreciate the comment, though. I have only ever made my purchases through someone I know, and I got a lot of lookers and questioners, but it looks like it's gone now. Again, thanks for the encouragement and suggestion. I'll keep it in mind.
    Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.