1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Repaired Clasp on Perazzi Case Pic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

This was done by Luggage World in Minneapolis. $27. They did not have a silver clasp. But looks fine to me. They did a black clasp replacement too. They fit perfectly.
    [​IMG]
    Finding someone to actually repair it took 30 minutes of computer and phone work. Only one I found.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

What in the world did we do without the internet??

3. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Jack,I'm guessing you're fairly handy;next time try HardwareElf.com.Under latches and hasps you'll find exact replacements.A couple of split rivets and you're a luggage repair guy also.

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I threw an old (1982) Perazzi case away because the dials on the combination lock got turned somehow and the combination didn't work anymore. I got fed up with opening the case with a screw driver.

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

My luggage repair shop in Los Angeles has the exact lock (w/o the name) for varies Perazzi locks, Not all Perazzi cases use the same lock, some don't have name on it.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Thanks Bob. I'll try that. Being an old sailboat racer we did a lot of pop riveting. I still hav emy old tools and will get with this Elf guy site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.