1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

REPAIR BROKEN BARREL MOUNTING LUGS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Berettawizz, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berettawizz

Berettawizz TS Member

0   0   0

REPAIR SERVICE FOR REPAIRING, OR REPLACING GAS LUG ON SEMI AUTO BARRELS. IF YOUR GAS LUG SEPARATED FROM THE BARREL OR YOU HAVE A 303 GUN AND A 390 OR 391 32" BARREL AND WANT TO USE IT ON THE 303 THEN I CAN MAKE THAT A REALITY. I HAVE DONE THIS TYPE OF CUSTOM CONVERSION ON THE BERETTA SEMI AUTO 27 TMES AND THEY WORK FLAULESSLY. YOU CAN HAVE A 32" OPTIMA BORE TRAP BARREL ON YOUR 303. EVERY BODY KNOWS IT IS GETTING HARD TO FIND A A NEW 32" 303 TRAP BARREL. SO IF YOU HAVE A BARREL AND A GUN THAT DONT MATCH I CAN CHANGE THAT SITUATION FOR YOU. IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN GIVE ME A CALL AND LETS TALK ABOUT IT, AND I CAN GIVE YOU MORE INSIGHT AND ANSWER ANY QUESTONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. DAN @ 410/688-1514, SPORTING SHOTGUN SERVICES.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.