1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reno Nv

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by earlsue, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlsue

earlsue TS Member

Anyone here from Reno Nv?

2. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I am not a full timer, but go up about every other weekend to my home up in SW vistas. What are you looking for? I was just up for the car show, but will be back up in 2-3 weeks I am sure.

3. earlsue

earlsue TS Member

I purchased an amp from Delta RF in Reno in June for 810.00 and now can't get an answer from them. I am wanting someone to check what is going on with them.

4. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

If someone who is in Reno all the time can check them out, that is great. I will be back up in about 2-1/2 weeks, so if I can help, shoot me an email at darrell.d@comcast.netx and drop the last x. Give me an address and what needs to happen. I had a buddy up there last year who bought an electric guitar from someone, not sure who, but he was pretty happy with his transaction.

5. gamehog2

gamehog2 TS Member

If you will send me an address I will go by there in my travels around town and see if they still exist. The listed number in the local phone book gets no answer of any kind.

Darrel

6. earlsue

earlsue TS Member

The last address I have is Delta RF 350 S Rock Blvd Reno. Thanks

7. gamehog2

gamehog2 TS Member

I drove by that address. It appears that they are out of business, and there is no information on the door of a new location.

Darrel

8. earlsue

earlsue TS Member

Thanks for checking. I guess I am out $800.00. Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.