1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rendell mouths off In Intelligencer Journal

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I voted for Lynn Swann. Even though I am one of those redneck, racists that murtha was talking about.

When eddie "one handgun a month" rendell left killadelphia as mayor, they all laughed at the rest of us in the state. "Now all of you are going to see what we had to put up with."

They were right.

Maybe someone should remind eddie that HE is not running for anything and HE should get his ass off that bus and back to Harrisburg so HE can earn his paycheck. The SOB is running around the state trying to get himself a job set up for later. While they are at it, they should ask him where he got that bus. Who "loaned" it to him for his campaign against Lynn Swann, and never got it back. eddie just kept it. Guess he figured he was entitled to it.

NEWS FLASH for eddie. You were for hillary and that boat sank. So now you want to latch on to obama. Before he was no friggin good. You wanted to CRUSH obamas campaign when you were "SURE" that wacko b*tch was going to win. Now, you have seen the light. It was obama all along that you wanted to win.

What a lying POS ed rendell is.

Tom(AJ100)

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Harrrrrrr!

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I just want to know where it all came from.

Tom(AJ100)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.