1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**Rend Lake Shooting Complex Shoot Cancellation**

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Hey all:

As many of you know, RLSC is currently undergoing a major restructuring. We were notified of the plan by the current lease owner two weeks ago, and have been scrambling to keep things operational since then. Unfortunately he is not investing in targets or repairs until after this is complete, so I am forced to cancel the June and July ATA shoots. June 25th and July 9-10 are the dates that will be cancelled.

If things go the way we hope, we could be ready to throw registered birds again for the September White Flyer shoot. I will keep everyone posted as to the progress of RLSC.

Thanx guys and sorry for any issues this causes.

Larry C
  2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    Glad your stepping up and keeping it going Larry. We will look forward to seeing the improvements. Good luck--Matt
  3. v-strom 650

v-strom 650 Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Good luck Larry, coming down from WI a couple times a year to visit the inlaws I sure appreciated being able to come out and register some targets! Hopefully you'll be back up and going in September. J.Terre
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.