1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Rend Lake Shooting Complex Membership Update***

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

I am happy to report that everything has been going well at RLSC. We were able to get a lot of work done over the long weekend, including opening the facility for corporate events and to our general membership, which is now ready to go!

Since we are not at the club regularly, I have made the membership application available by web. You can download the form fill it out and send it to the address inside (which is mine). We currently have no members, so I am anxious to see who the first one will be!

Thanx for all the offers to help, and I look forward to building a strong membership and seeing everyone on the line.

Larry C

2. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

I forgot to mention that anyone who joins this year will be paid through 2012. So it would be a 15 month membership vs. 12 month.

Thanx guys...

Larry C

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

What are the benefits of being a member?

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Do you own the club, Larry? (ie: make checks out to (you))

5. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Benefits of being a member is full access to the club at any time, which includes the clubhouse, camping, and all shooting sports vs. only being able to shoot during public hours of operation which is two days a week. Also reduced shooting rates, which can be seen on the web site.

No I do not own the club, but am one of the primary officers of the organization we formed which took over the lease. The bank account for the organization is not quite ready but I wanted to be able to start accepting members NOW which is why the checks should be made out to me. Either way the money goes into the same place.

Thanx guys...

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.