1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake Shooting Complex ATA Shoot June 27th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey everyone:

Rend Lake SC will be holding an ATA shoot this Saturday, June 27th. This is a "knife shoot" where the trophies are amazing custom engraved knives by Tilden Trophies.

This is a Saturday shoot, and the program can be viewed on the web site. Note that we are starting the program one hour earlier, so from this shoot on we will start all shoots at 9:00 am. Registration will open at 7:30 am. I invite everyone to take advantage of presquad.com, where you can presquad for this and all shoots at RLSC.

Back by popular demand will be the "duel at dusk" shootoff at the end of all shooting events. This went over really well last month so we will continue this event. Any winner in any event and any class is eligible to participate. It is a miss and out shootoff with the last shooter receiving a surprise cash payout.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Larry C

2. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Guys I forgot to mention that this is also an Indian shoot. Extra trophies for Indians!

Looking forward to seeing everyone here.

Larry c

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

No joining the Illi Inidians will get you into that option.

Ronbo

4. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Wear whatever you want Gary but remember I'll have my camera again!

Larry C

5. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Looks like 95 degrees and sunny on Saturday guys. I'll have water jugs at every field but I'd bring a bunch of water, Gatorade, etc with you just in case.

Looking forward to a great shoot.

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.