Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rend Lake SC White Flyer Shoot Results

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Larry Chinski 
#1 ·
Hey all:

John and I would like to thank everyone who came out this weekend to shoot the White Flyer Championships. There were some great scores shot, Ron Stadt shot at and broke his 200,000th singles target, the youth all star shoot on Friday night turned out 40 kids who shot for trophies and a brand new Browning gun, and many people camped to enjoy the great weather. Click on the above link for the results.

What I thought was particularly impressive was out of 35 singles shooters today, there were 80 25 straights broken. Nice shooting guys. Zak Brown gets the Ironman award for shooting 700 doubles on Friday. Zach I hope your truck made it back to Champaign!

Next shoot is our Indian shoot on October 20th. We hope to see everyone there.

Larry C

#2 ·
Larry,
Wish I could have shot the White Flyer Classic! You guys are putting on a great program. Looks like you had some good scores!
Congrats to Ron Stadt! I shot with him a few years ago and I was amazed to learn that he has shot an 870 for years. Plus he shot a great number of his targets at Rend Lake in the most recent years. I hope you had a fun time with his accomplishment.
When is your next shoot and what is the program?
Hope to see you then,
CA

#3 ·
Sorry we missed ya CA.

The next shoot is October 20th. This will be our last trophy shoot until next March, and is an Indian shoot. We hope to have a couple more marathon days before the weather gets cold. The Indian program will be 100 doubles, 100 singles, 100 handicap.

Thanx again...

Larry C

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.