1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake SC Target Only Shoot March 12-13

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey everyone:

Rend Lake SC will throw registered targets this Saturday and Sunday, March 12th and 13th. This will be a target only shoot, no trophies. The good news here is that the targets are cheap! Same format as the last two years - the more you shoot, the cheaper it gets.

Hope to see everyone this weekend.

Larry C

2. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

starting time? How many targets? Price per hundred? 16s dubs HDCP? Thanks STS

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

AS I said this will be targets only, so shoot what discipline you want. As long as we get three per event we are set. As long as we have the three shooters you can shoot as many as you would like.

We will start at 9:00, but show up whenever you want. The TO shoots are very laid back - shoot then come in and pay when you are done. Target fees start at $20.00 for the first 100, then drop $2.00 per hundred after that.

Thanx guys...

Larry C

4. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

Thanks Larry have never been to Rend Lake but have been wanting to for a while so I may come check you guys out this weekend. (pending weather) take care STS

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Glad to hear you are open. The rumor going around here was that Rend Lake was closed. It's been a long time since I've shot there, this might be the weekend to revisit.

PS - anybody know if Carmi has closed, or is that just a bad rumor too?

6. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey Bisi:

Where are you that you heard we were closed? I hope we have good weather for you guys - plus I'd like to actually shoot as well.

And yes Carmi is closed.

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Larry, I'm in south central Indiana. Yeah it's a good drive for me, but if the weather is right, it would be a good chance to get some doubles under my belt for the year.

Hope to see you this weekend.

8. Remington STS

Remington STS TS Member

Bisi where are you from? I'm from Campbellsburg about 8 miles west of Salem, I was going to get me a few doubles in as well. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.