1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake SC registered Shoot March 20-21

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey all:

Rend Lake Shooting Complex will host their first shoot of the year March 20th and 21st. This is a money shoot, where we will give cash prizes to the winners. March 20th is a target only shoot. Shoot as many targets as you'd like for cheap! Sunday will be the standard program we used last year. Please have a look at the web site for all the details.

I am looking forward to a great year at RLSC, and hope to see all the folks I met last year out having a good time.

See ya soon...

Larry C

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Did you get rid of the mounds of dirt?

3. illiniphil

illiniphil Member

I'll be there Larry! Will be my first time to shoot at Rend Lake!

4. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey Barry:

Nice to hear from ya. Mounds of dirt still there, though much smaller since Jeff got a lot of the lead mined before winter hit. Strange question to ask - can I ask a stranger one? What difference does it make? Not sure I understand why it matters?

Illiniphil - looking forward to meeting you. Make sure to introduce yourself when you come out!

Larry C

5. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! Call or email me with any questions.

Larry C

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Hey Larry,

I received my flyer in the mail today. Won't be able to make it this month, but I should in April. See you then!

Matt Woodson

7. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Sounds great Matt. I've saved a few barrels for you if you are still running that deep cleaning service you had last year.

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.