1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake SC Money Shoot August 23rd

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

Although the Grand is over and the target year is winding down, Rend Lake Shooting Complex has one more shoot scheduled for the 2009 target year. The shoot will be this Sunday, August 23rd. Click the above link to see the program.

We will be giving back $5.00 per entry, per class for the trophies, plus another $100.00 of additional money added. This shoot is sort of the preamble to a very large shoot we will be having September 11-13 where RLSC and White Flyer have teamed up to put together a really nice event. More to come on that later...

Hope to see everyone there.

Larry C

2. CNR

CNR TS Member

What's going to be the story on thursday night shoots at Rend Lake?

6:30 and twice a month sounds good to me.

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

CNR - good question.

Just prior to the Grand I started throwing targets only Thursday nights at the request of a few shooters who were short on birds. It got popular fast. We are going to continue to do that, but maybe more than twice a month - depending on what the shooters want we may do it each week through October. I've been starting them at 4:00-5:00 so there is enough shooting light to get a couple hundred birds in. Seems many guys don't want to register birds at night.

Probably won't have it this week as I am traveling out of town Wednesday-Friday, but since we are having the shoot Sunday I figured that would be ok. Obviously since we are at the end of the target year through August, I don't expect it to be too popular until September, but if I get three shooters each week I'll continue to do it this target year. Just email or call me and I'll make sure it happens.

Thanx...

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.