1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake SC July 22 Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Hey everyone:

John and I would like to thank all the shooters that braved the heat this weekend for our ATA shoot. The results are posted at the link above. We had some GREAT scores posted both days, and it seemed the Senior Vets were putting on a show today. Of the four SV's shooting the lowest score posted by these guys was a 97. That's pretty darn good for anyone.

Saturday we had several people shoot 500 targets, with one Senior Vet shooting 700 targets in one day, then showing up today to shoot the entire program. 1000 targets in two days! L.D. Pickens gets the Iron man award for sure.

Thanx again guys.

Larry C
  2. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Another GREAT shoot! This is starting to sound like a broken record. I enjoyed myself! National Anthem beats any other club! For those that missed it Larry and John played a duet on trumpet. It gave me goose bumps!

Great lunch by Diana with shooting done by 1:30. The place looked good for a field that has not seen rain in two months. I did not see a bad bird all day. Thanks for putting on an outstanding shoot, it was loads of fun!

Who won the big money in the Dual at Dusk?
    See ya at the Grand!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.