1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake SC Belt Buckle Shoot July 25th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

Rend Lake Shooting Complex is hosting a belt buckle shoot this Saturday, July 25th. We have more than 20 belt buckles to give away and these things are SWEET!

Click on the above link for the program. We are looking forward to another great shoot, and as always email or call me with any questions.

Hope to see everyone there!

Larry C

2. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Hi guys,
    I can't make it that weekend. Sounds like so nice buckles. Hoping to be in the area the next weekend for the Central Zone shoot and then on to the Grand. Probably camp around Carlyle Lake with some friends for the Zone. If I can't make the Zone shoot, I will camp at Rend Lake and shoot some warmup for the Grand. Always enjoy stopping in on my way to the Grand. Nice place, people and great targets.
    CA

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Larry,

You got a vending spot for me?

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

4. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey Matt:

Yes we do. Bring your trailer and set up wherever you would like.

Larry C

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Larry,

I will be up there on Saturday. I won't be bringing trailer, I sold it. But I will have Decot Hy-Wyd Sport Glasses, Gun Scrubber, Break-Free, Gator Tears, etc. See you Saturday.

Matt - Woodson Ent.

6. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.