1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**Rend Lake SC ATA Shoot May 18-19**

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Larry Chinski, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey Guys:

The Rend Lake Shooting Complex will host an ATA shoot this Saturday and Sunday, the 18th and 19th of May. Click on the above link for the program. Pretty much the same monthly shoot program we hold. Marathon targets on Saturday, with one 200 bird singles event, and typical trophy program on Sunday.

Hope to see everyone there!

Larry C

2. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Larry,
    You mentioned marathon. Is this the Saurday you are running the big doubles marathon? I recall something about a 1000 bird event. I like your 200 bird singles. I am a long way away from a grand slam and there are so few opportunities to shoot a 200 bird event. I think this is a great idea. You guys are taking care of the shooter with these programs.

I drove by Sunday and the place is looking great! I hope to be there this weekend. Are there any camp sites available for the weekend?

If anyone is looking for a great target, background, food, and some great people they need to come see you this weekend.

CA

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey CA:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yes we do have campsites available for this shoot. One camper is already in (mine...haha.)

A few people have expressed interest in shooting 1000 doubles in a day. If we get three people we are happy to hold that event. They key is getting three psychos that actually want to shoot 1000 doubles in a day! I am sure we have them at Rend Lake. We will see who comes out Saturday and if we get three we will do it for sure.

Weather report looks good for the weekend. Hope to see everyone that.

BTW the Leo event is the week before the Grand. Let me know if you or any of your friends are interested and we can sign them up. He is holding both private and public lessons that week.

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.