1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Rend Lake SC ATA Shoot June 23-24***

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

Rend Lake Shooting Complex is cleaning up in June! Our cleaning up event is June 23rd and 24th. June 23rd will be an especially great day. The NWTF will be on the grounds providing their indoor BB gun range for all youth shooters and other goodies. We will have at least four ATA fields running on Saturday for ATA targets only (no trophies)

Sunday will be our regular program; 100 doubles, 100 singles, and 100 handicap. Check the above link for the program.

Hope to see everyone there!

Larry and John

2. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I was looking forward to shooting all weekend but I have had a death in the family and must miss your fine shoot.

You guys have been putting on a great shoot and I wish I could be there. I shot there a couple of weekends ago and even your practice targets appeared to be set to ATA specs. I can't say that all clubs in the country. I also heard that you have been running all traps and not taking a break so most shooters are done by 1:00 PM. WOW! I spoke with a guy that loves your "Dual at Dusk". I hope to be in that some day!

I heard a rumor that Leo Harrision is giving a clinic right before the Grand. Any information available yet?

Everyone in the region should attend the shoots at Rend Lake...It is one of the best places I shoot in the midwest!

Keep up the good work!

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Sorry to hear about your loss CA. Hope everything works out ok and you can make the next one.

We set all our practice fields to ATA specs - no matter what the day. John and I personally hate practicing on bad targets so we make sure they are set to where we would shoot them for our customers.

You are correct that Leo Harrison will be at the club the week before the Grand. We have only a few spots left, so Email me and we can talk about possible days. He will be giving both private and group classes. Bring your camper and set it up for the week - hang out with Leo at night.

Thanx...

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.