1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Rend Lake SC ATA Shoot April 14-15***

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey everyone:

Rend Lake Shooting Complex will host an ATA shoot April 14th and 15th. As with our March shoot, we are expecting 150 youth shooters on Saturday, but I will have a field dedicated to our other ATA shooters to register targets only. Sunday is a trophy program, which can be viewed at the above link. We are calling this shoot "It's heating Up and Rend Lake".

Guys if you have the chance to come out this weekend I think you will be pleasantly surprised. In one month we have added six more wireless Canterbury voice systems, two more token systems, one token system for skeet, a wireless 5-stand course, and a new Pat Trap. We will be running all eight fields this weekend, I don't care if only five people show up!

Spread the word guys and I hope to see everyone there.

Larry C

2. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Larry,
    I look forward to shooting there this weekend! You guys have done a great job!
    I hope everyone in the region appreciates that you have saved a trap range from closure. I stopped by last night, and I am guessing, but it looked like about 60 people shooting on 8 houses! Hey people they have 8 houses to serve us! The trophies look great! I did not count them but you have a table full.

I think that all you need is a crowd of shooters. I may try to marathon some birds Saturday and then shoot the program on Sunday.

I would like to shoot some skeet when the trap event is over. Do you have skeet up and running yet? Oh by the way, the place is looking like a golf course. It sure beats the foot tall weeds the last guy had out there. Thanks for all of your efforts!
    CA

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

CA - We should have our "new new" wireless set for skeet going tomorrow. The other one just was not working out so we ordered a new one, which should arrive tomorrow.

BTW - we just got the new wireless going on the 5-stand and man is it nice. John and I set it up with the rep directly from the factory stopping in to help get it up and program it. We have eight stations there and this thing works great. John will have a great course set for sure. I know you asked about it before so be sure to check it out. We will have a guy running that all day Saturday. Please stop by and introduce yourself.

Thanx again...

Larry C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.