1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake SC April 25th Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey all:

The results of the Rend Lake Shooting Complex shoot on April 25th can bee seen at the link above. We had 22 MPH winds but we still had some GREAT scores. Out of 32 singles shooters, 28 posted scores above 90, with several shooting their personal best, including a lady who broke her first 50 straight and a Jr. D class shooter who put up a 98.

It was great meeting all of the southern guys and I look forward to seeing everyone on May 17th.

Larry C

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Larry,

Hey it was nice meeting you. What scores hit in the Lewis in Singles and Caps?

Matt

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey Matt:

I left the payoff sheet at the club by accident so will get those up tonight or tomorrow. I know that you did hit the purse and I think one Lewis. They weren't for a lot of money though - not a lot of people played the options.

MC - you are right about the kids. I personally thanked them after the shoot as I thought they did a great job - especially keeping the fields picked up of hulls and the machines loaded.

Larry C

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Larry,

Glad I won a little. The shoot was very well run, and all the trap help did a great job!

Matt

5. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Raise the Lewis to $10 & more will play.

6. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Great to hear of the success. I like shooting there on my way to the Grand. A great place to unwind from the long drive, visit friends and shoot a few rounds.

I spoke with a friend that shot there this weekend and his comment was "best event at Rend Lake in years". He too commented on the vastly inmproved quality of the targets and staff. Heard the club rebuilt the fields, houses, machines, club house, wires, lights, pavilions, speakers, control boxes, and now throw White Flyers. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you in August (interested to see your new roll away tops to the houses)!
    CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.