1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake SC and White Flyer Present......

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey everyone:

Rend Lake Shooting Complex and White Flyer are teaming up to hold the White Flyer Championships September 11th-13th.

We will throw 1,100 targets over three days. Friday the 11th we will throw 500 doubles as a target only option. These are very cheap targets! The more you shoot, the cheaper the birds are. There is no trophy for this event. We will start at 1:00 pm. Work half a day, then come out and shoot!

Saturday the 12th we will throw 200 singles and 100 handicap. At the conclusion of the day, we will provide a catfish dinner to all the shooters. One of our members is a professional catfish hunter and will be providing fresh catfish for us to fry. This is free to all the shooters and their families.

Sunday we will throw 200 doubles and 100 handicap. The HAA for this event will actually be on 500 targets. The 200 singles on Saturday, and the entire 300 targets on Sunday.

Click the cover page to view the initial flyer.

Click the complete program to view the event.

We are looking forward to a great shoot. Presquad.com will have this shoot posted tomorrow, the 26th. Everyone who uses presquad.com will receive a couple free goodies compliments of Rend Lake and White Flyer.

Come on out and get a BUNCH of GREAT targets in for the 2010 target year early!

Any questions email me.

Larry C

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Larry,

I will be there!

Matt Woodson

3. clazy

clazy TS Member

I will be near Rend Lake on Labor Day weekend. I will stop in for your incredible sporting clay course. I will not be able to make it the next weekend, however. You have a great shooting complex. I was down there earlier this summer.

4. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Clazy I will probably be roaming around the club on Labor Day weekend. Look me up and say hi when you take a break from shooting.

Have fun shooting "the course"!

Larry C

5. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

The White Flyer Championships shoot is now up on presquad.com. We are expecting a lot of shooters for this great event so I would highly encourage anyone who is online to presquad for this shoot. Also don't forget - we are giving away some goodies to everyone that presquads!

Thanx guys...

Larry C

6. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

7. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

8. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

Just a reminder that the White Flyer Championships are this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Rend Lake Shooting Complex.

A few people from out of town have asked me about hotel accommodations. Email me directly and I will help out whoever needs them. The Rend Lake Resort, which is only about a mile from the Shooting Complex, has several choices right on the lake. That is where I would stay but there are other choices in some of the surrounding towns like Marriott brands, Holiday Inn, etc.

Thanx everyone and we are looking forward to a great shoot!

Larry C

9. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey guys:

Great news! The forecast looks awesome for this weekend. They had been calling for rain on Saturday but we are looking at all sun and 82 degrees as of now.

One other thing - A few people have asked about bringing their campers. I think we have three campers so far. I have 10 spots (possibly more) right behind the firing line. We have water to fill your tanks as well so call me if you need a spot and I'll make sure you have one.

Thanx guys...

Larry C

10. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey Matt Woodson - I sent you a PM. If you get a chance have a look at let me know.

Larry C

11. AA

AA TS Member

How many shooters did they have today. The background is bad now with those four mounds of dirt.

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I'll be there on Sunday. Anybody have a spot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.