1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by raptor1956, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raptor1956

raptor1956 TS Member

Just got my packet of info from the rend lake shoot on march 18th this is with out a doubt the most informative packet of information I have ever received from any shoot I have ever been at. I will differently go back again no matter how long it takes between rounds. By sending this packet of info out to every shooter these guys have moved up several notches in my book and raised the bar for every shoot from here on out great presentation keep up the good work VERRY PROFESSIONAL

2. raptor1956

raptor1956 TS Member

3. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

I am more interested in the target presentation.

How was it?

ed.

4. trapshootinkid25

trapshootinkid25 TS Member

Does anyone know if the new management intends to throw the 500 bird doubles marathon that usually comes in late May? I am going to busy this summer and I need to find away to get targets, especially doubles and singles. Thanks.

Michael Ruebhausen 0210639

5. raptor1956

raptor1956 TS Member

Ed target presentation was fine at Rend. Just shot today at Keysport. I have not shot with that many trees in the background before I had a bad day. I am not blaming the trees I just had one of those days. I should of stayed home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.