1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake Open?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by v-strom 650, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v-strom 650

v-strom 650 Member

Just wondering what's happening down there. Saw they had a shoot scheduled this past weekend but Larry never posted it on here like he usually does. I'll be in the area next Friday and Saturday and was hoping to be able to get in some practice shooting (gets me out of the house while we're down visiting the inlaws..lol) John Terre

2. Surveyin'

Surveyin' Member

Its open. We went and practiced trap last Saturday. We were going to shoot the registered targets yesterday, but the weather kept us away.

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey John:

I did post it on here a week or more before the shoot, along with the program on the web site. I did this before I went out of town for a couple weeks. I imagine since nobody responded to the thread, it dropped off after a few days.

Anyway yes we opened March 1st. Had our first ATA shoot this weekend. Saturday was great but yesterday we had about 4 inches of rain and snow all at the same time so not many folks showed up.

As for next Saturday we have our first SIYSSA shoot of the year, and are expecting 130 youth shooters. We will have one practice trap open with the remaining seven fields dedicated to the teams.

Thanx for checking John!

Larry C

4. v-strom 650

v-strom 650 Member

Thanks Larry, good to here from you! pm sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.