1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake -- Next Shoot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Does Rend Lake shoot this Sunday? (04/22/07)

If not -- I am looking for some place halfway close to Evansville (1 1/2 hours one way tops) to shoot at on Sunday. Any suggestions out there?

Thanks,

John

2. Onytay

Onytay TS Member

Im not sure about Rend Lake but there is a ATA Registered shoot at the WSRC in Sparta on Sunday April 22, if you want the information let me know!

Tony

3. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Tony,

Thanks -- I saw the other posting on here... I am toying with the idea of heading out to Sparta. Rend Lake is a little closer, so if they are shooting...

John

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

John :

I saw in the A.T.A. listings that the next one at Rend lake is on the 24th that would be on a tuesday.

They are shooting this week end on Saturday at Hopkinsville KY and Sunday at Elkton KY which is 100 miles from Evansville IN it is down past Hopkinsville KY I think they have 2 trap fields at each place.

Foghorn

5. trapshootinkid25

trapshootinkid25 TS Member

Rend Lake is listed on the Illinois state website as shooting this Saturday. The WSRC is shooting this Sunday.

How are you Mr. Voliva? I haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope all is well. Maybe we can shoot a little together down at Rend if you go. See you around perhaps.

Yours in sport,
    Michael Ruebhausen, 02 10639

6. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Mike...

Good hearing from you... you have any plans on going to the US Open or Indiana state? I am tentatively going to US Open and need some squadmates..

I am also looking into trying to get over for Illinois state.. I assume you will be there?

Fog -- unfortunately I will be "working" on Sat -- one of our home games. I might head down to Elkton...the reason I was asking about Rend Lake after checking the ATA site was I didn't know when RL put in for the date and if the ATA has been updating the shoot dates on a regular basis on the website. I had received a flyer on RL's next shoot, but I misplaced it.

John

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

John I just found the rend lake flyer and it was as trapshootinkid25 said it is the 21st this saturday.

See you at a shoot in the near future.

Fog

8. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

John:

The Illinois State Trapshooters website (illinoistrapshooters.org)lists registered shoot dates for all Illinois clubs by month. Mash the "shoot dates" option. That page is organized by zone - north, central, and south. Rend Lake is in the southern zone.

sissy

9. trapshootinkid25

trapshootinkid25 TS Member

Hey John:

I am shooting all of the open. I currently am on a squad with two other people (Bryan Hull and Chance Fleming) I can forward you squad numbers to see if you can pull those same squads, as you are more than welcome to shoot with us, I am sure. As for Illinois, I would love to shoot with you (in fact I would love to shoot the entire thing) but it seems I may be lucky to shoot the All around because I am taking summer school. Hopefully things will work out for IL.

Are you going to make any shoots over in IL this weekend? (Rend Lake is really in just a few hours). Maybe see you around!

Best,
    Michael Ruebhausen (0210639)

10. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Mike,

Drop me an e-mail... drop the XXXs -- definetely would like to shoot with you at the Open and I may have another guy to fill the squad for Friday on...

I would be the same way at Illinois, so maybe we can hook up for that shoot also..

any plans for Indiana?

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rend lake southern zone shoot