1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake monthly shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Clay Addict, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Sorry I did not make it to the monthly shoot at Rend Lake. I got called into work at the very last minute. I made it back in hopes to shoot handicap but they ran everyone through so fast the last squads were shooting upon my arrival. Lots of campers, nice crowd, the place is clean and well kept. I watched a couple of squads and was wishing I could have shot with them but I did not want everyone standing around waiting for me to shoot. I enjoyed watching the shoot for the cash afterwards. What a treat to watch guys shoot that well! The scores looked very good so the birds must have been looking good for everyone.

I will see you in June and save me a campsite. Can we shoot some 5-stand in the evenings if we are camping there?

2. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Hey CA - sorry you couldn't shoot. I'm sure I can save you a spot to camp next month, just email me ASAP as the spots fill up faster than I thought.

We had five campers at the facility this weekend and two of the guys decided that they liked the new campground so much that they are staying at the club all week!
    I suppose camping and shooting is not such a bad combination.

Oh and yes you can shoot the 5-stand in the evenings.

Thanx again...

Larry C
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.