1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake making progress

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Clay Addict, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I stopped by the Rend lake Shooting Complex while home for the holidays. I was amazed at the progress since my last visit (August,while enroute to the Grand). They have put in new houses, new roofs, better targets, rebuilt machines, remodled high and low house, new concrete, painting, attempts to improve drainage, etc. I never had a broken bird thrown any of the times I was there. I never had an empty house either. The targets appeared to be in ATA spec, why practice on bad birds?. Keep up the good work! I enjoyed the fire in the fireplace too...very comfortable. I like the idea of your memberships. I only shoot there a couple of times a year (when in the area) so it is not a good idea for me, but anyone that is in So. IL could benefit from the great deal.

Only suggestion, have the employee that is watching TV clean the restrooms. Everytime I was there she was on the couch watching TV while two guys were working hard outside.

Eight months to go before I return to Sparta. I will plan on spending a day at Rend Lake on my way to the Grand as they informed me that they have camper hookups at Rend Lake in addition to a few hundered campsites around the lake.
    CA

2. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Good to hear -- I will probably try to make it over sometime this summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.