1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rend Lake Apr 10th and 11th...shoot questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I see that there will be a shoot on the weekend of Apr. 10th at Rend Lake. Can someone from Illinois post a program on ts.com? It's possible that I might be in the area on business that week, and am thinking about shooting then.

Also, let me know of any precautions that I should take regarding toting my gun around the Chicago area. Please keep it constructive, because I don't have time to read through all of the political discussions. Thanks.

2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Devi, Rend Lake is a far piece from Chicago....Keep you gun cased and out of reach and ammo separate and you won't have any problems anywhere. Are you not coming to TX?

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I guess I am going to try to get out of that Chicago trip, then...LOL!!! This new job is really putting the kabosh on shooting. At least it pays the bills, though. For now anyway...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.