1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RENATO GAMBA TRAP COMBO?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JTPTM1, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

i have come in posession of a renato gamba daytona topsingle combo. not looking to keep it. if anyone has any knowledge as to value i would appreciate your help. the gun is blue and receiver similar to an mx8. gold line around receiver with daytona in gold as well. bluebook does not specify any similar model. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks, joe 727-643-7075 if anyone is interested in it let me know as well. cash or trade once i get a value anyway.

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

Look on page 796 of the new Blue Book

3. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

thanks for that great advice. i did and this particular model is not described. may be the black and gold but can't be sure. by the way kolars get 1 small paragraph on pg 1066.

4. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Go to www.firinglineonline.com they have a bunch of Gamba's.

5. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

i'll try it. thanks.

6. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

sx1skeet, thanks for the info. looks like the one they have up for 6k but without the 20gauge bbls. mine has an adjstable comb though. i mis-wrote in my original post. goldline on bbl not receiver. mine is not a choke tube gun and has eyster bbl work. anyone interested in it please feel free to make an offer. cash or trade. i'll send pics. don't know how to post, thanks again

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Firing Line was or still is the importer of the Renato Gamba. I have a Concorde combo that I bought new and it has a low rib top single, fixed choke, and the o/u barrel has Ballistic Specialites choke tubes. No porting, no adjustable comb, but I can put it in the gun rack and everyone who looks at it thinks its a Perazzi. Nicely balanced and beautiful wood, but I have found these guns do not hold their value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.