1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Renato Gamba Daytona Stock F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by walnutmaker, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Here's a stock completely fitted to a drop trigger action including a stock bolt and guide (Will bolt on). Made up for sporting use--1 1/2" at comb, 2" at Heel, with 1/4" RH cast off. Stock made for 14 3/4" LOP w/1" Pad.

$650.00--Real nice wood at a Great price!

Phil Simms970.523.9566
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

David Weeks thanked this.
  2. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Very nice!!! I have a Gamba Concorde combo. I have been thinking of replacing the stock so it fits me for a heads up mount, with a RAD system. I don't like adjustable combs and prefer a made to fit stock. I am a lefty and while this gun appears to have a cast on looking at the M/C comb from behind the gun, when I flip it over, and look down its' belly, the grip appears to cast to the right. I would have guessed someone tried to bend the stock, but since I bought it new, it had to come from the factory like that. Maybe later I can contact you with my specs, send you a picture of the current stock and you can give me a quote.

4. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Rick, Oddly enough the last R.Gamba I stocked was the Concorde--non removable trigger. Thought I had it sold then--but NO. This stock was made for a big dealer in Calif no longer in business--about 20 years ago. Oh well I guess I'll keep trying. Thanks Phil S.

5. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

If anyone can use this stock please make me a reasonable offer. Thanks Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gamba daytona for sale

gamba renato for sale
renata gamba daytona trap reviews

renato gamba

renato gamba concorde review