1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing 390 stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SouthMetro Shooter, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Hey guys, I'm going to have an adjustable comb put on my 390 sporting stock. Could someone instruct me on how to remove and how to replace it back onto the receiver? Or should I take it to a good gunsmith and have them do this process for me? I'm going to have Tronspace do it also.
    Thanks for any suggestions/ help

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

It's very easy. Just remove the pad with a philips head screw driver and you will see the 13mm nut on the recoil tube that locks the stock washer onto the stock. Remove the nut and lift off the stock. Sometimes the stock may be a little stuck on the receiver, but you can jiggle it around and it will come loose. Very easy.

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Send the gun or stock to Tron. He will do a good job.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

You may need a thin wall socket but it is a simple job. I second the Tron deal but take it off the gun first. If you cannot get a socket in the hole, use a wide screwdrivere, the nut should be slotted ( two smaller screwdrivers used against each other will work also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.